Monday, January 10, 2011

Make a list for yourself, and stick to it.

So today i sat down and decided I'd make myself a list, and not a list of materialistic things i want, but a list of things I want to do, not before I die, just right now, in my present day. I want to feel alive and I want to be out, in places I don't usually go to.
And I'm always going to keep adding to this list and I'm always going to be checking things off.
Make a list, and do this with me :)

-visit a big aquarium and embrace all the life around me.
-go to a water park and ride down a water slide.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic-start a blog
-get back into photography, which i use to adore and be good at.
-have a picnic in a meadow or on a mountain.
-take a trip to another town and eat at a thai restaurant.
-visit the beach, it used to be so close to me where I lived before.
-go to a go-kart track and feel the wind.
-let myself feel, and not hold back. (my biggest goal of all)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment